Do you know Avril Lavigne is a Canadian singer? And Justin Bieber too? I bet you didn't no that! I choose the music "Girlfriend" because is a very great music. I love Avril Lavigne and this music too. I think you're liking, when you seeing. Avril Lavgine always use graffiti sprays (I don't no because) on her clips and I think is a feature about it. Avril is a litlle crazy too!
(P.S. Another singer sing with Avril Lavigne)
(P.P.S. But if you prefer, I put the original music down)
I like these music but have a lot of bad words is dificult to choose a music of avril lavigne without bad words!!! I like 2 musics more and these is cool too Good idea , By Ma : B
This is a bad music try again
ResponderExcluirBy Mathias
This song is a bit recently, but I like it.
ResponderExcluirGood choice
By Valentina (:
I like this music is very good By Eduardo
ResponderExcluirI like this music so much but it has a lot of bad words. Avril Lavigne is a little crazy but her musics are cool ( ok, some of her songs ).
ResponderExcluirBy Rafaela
I like so much this music,is so fun and cool!!
ResponderExcluirGreat
Laura
Ilike this video , but has a lot of bad words!!!
ResponderExcluirby Ana Clara
I like these music but have a lot of bad words
ResponderExcluiris dificult to choose a music of avril lavigne without bad words!!!
I like 2 musics more and these is cool too
Good idea ,
By Ma
: B
I like this music.iT'S VERY WELL!!!!
ResponderExcluirpedro olavo
badly
ResponderExcluirI love this song, it stuck in my head for weeks, I loved the idea! I liked ... kisses Juh
ResponderExcluir