segunda-feira, 22 de agosto de 2011

Describe Song

Hi!
this is a music of Bruno Mars who talks about a person!I like so much this music its perfect!!
Enjoy this video!!

By Laura!

12 comentários:

  1. Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.

    ResponderExcluir
  2. I love Bruno Mars and his songs are perfect.
    This music is so cool (:
    By Valentina

    ResponderExcluir
  3. I konw this song a short time!!
    love this song
    :B
    Ma

    ResponderExcluir
  4. I music this music A LOT! And Bruno Mars sings very whell. He has a beautiful voice. I think he's' best than Justin Bieber :P. I LOVE Bruno Mars.

    By Isabela:)

    ResponderExcluir
  5. I love this song, it's awesome. Bruno sings very well! this is one of the most beautiful music bruno mars! Great idea, congratulations!
    Kiss Juh

    ResponderExcluir
  6. Bruno Mars is cool..And this song is fantastic!!!!Great video by pedroolavo

    ResponderExcluir
  7. the mp3 player is very very very old and the person voice is horrible.
    By Mathias

    ResponderExcluir
  8. I love the message of this music and I think that what he says is true. I don't like Bruno Mars musics so much, except this music and the Lazy song and I also want to suggest to Ana Clara " the Lazy Song" music for her post because she need to post a video that the singer sings and dance.
    I love this music so much and this singer dances very well

    By Rafaela

    ResponderExcluir
  9. This is very good! This is a good video!By eduardo

    ResponderExcluir
  10. I llove this song! Good choice!!

    By Ana Clara

    ResponderExcluir