Hello! This is a song from the movie The Beauty and the Beast. Try to describe the name! ( if you don't want to try to describe the name, look down ! ). I chose this music because I like that movie and that's my favorite song of the movie. I hope you enjoy!
I like this music A LOT! (When I was seven years old I love this film and the music too.) I thing this is the best music from the film The Beauty and the Beast. This song is very amazing! And the video is very great! I love it! :) By Isabela
Great video!!!;-)
ResponderExcluirI like it is video.This is very good.Excellent.Post for Eduardo
ResponderExcluirby not for
ResponderExcluirThis is a beautifull video!! Good choise :)
ResponderExcluirBy Ana Carolina
I like this music A LOT! (When I was seven years old I love this film and the music too.) I thing this is the best music from the film The Beauty and the Beast. This song is very amazing! And the video is very great! I love it! :)
ResponderExcluirBy Isabela
I like this video!!I love this music!!
ResponderExcluirAna Clara
I like this song!!Great!
ResponderExcluirLaura
*great
ResponderExcluirthis music is so funny when i was child i like so much the beauty and the beast
ResponderExcluirgood idea
:)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
Ma:B
Great video!!! Good idea Rafa!!! :B
ResponderExcluirKisses Juh
GREAT!!!! pedro olavo
ResponderExcluirGood video!
ResponderExcluirBy Mathias