quarta-feira, 10 de agosto de 2011

Movie Soundtrack

Hi!!!
These link go to the video of the aquamarine music video

The movie is cool
but the music ...Is perfect!!!!
By,Marcela

10 comentários:

  1. Great post Marcela but I never saw this music in movies! Please write the name of the movie that has this music because I want to see it!

    By Rafaela

    ResponderExcluir
  2. I LOVE this video! The music is very good and I think this music is a summary of the movie! I just don't understand the money in the clotes of the just married coupe... But it's a very good music!
    By Isabela

    ResponderExcluir
  3. I think it is excellent! This music is very calm.Despite having seen little loved!By Eduardo

    ResponderExcluir
  4. thank you everybody!!! rafa the name of the movie is aquamarine the marmaid is Sara Paxton and one of her friend is Emma Roberts you can find these information on google put the name of the movie the film is so cool!
    I like so much !I don't know if this movie is still in the cinema, but you can catch the movie at any video store
    By Ma :D

    ResponderExcluir
  5. I love this song it is perfect.
    Good choice
    By Valentina (:

    ResponderExcluir
  6. I love this song, it´s a very calm music, I don´t like the video but the music is perfect!!
    By Ana Clara ;)

    ResponderExcluir
  7. I never wacht this movie,but i like the music!!

    Laura

    ResponderExcluir
  8. I love this song and I like this video! This music is perfect!!!
    Kissses Kissses Juh

    ResponderExcluir
  9. Great video!!!
    I love this song!!!

    Luana

    ResponderExcluir
  10. Very good song!
    By Mathias

    ResponderExcluir