I don't like Shakira but I like this music. Just have one problem: this music remember me the world cup and the world cup remember me Brazil don't won the world cup. (At least Netherlands lost). But the music is very nice. :p
Very cool Luana!! I love this song but I have one problem with this music too: I like so much the World Cup but when I listen this music I remember that the next World Cup is only in 2014!! Very good post
I love Musics of Shakira!This is music her is very nice!By Eduardo
ResponderExcluirI don't like Shakira but I like this music. Just have one problem: this music remember me the world cup and the world cup remember me Brazil don't won the world cup. (At least Netherlands lost). But the music is very nice. :p
ResponderExcluirBy Isabela:)
This music is very good!
ResponderExcluirBy Mathias
Very cool Luana!! I love this song but I have one problem with this music too: I like so much the World Cup but when I listen this music I remember that the next World Cup is only in 2014!!
ResponderExcluirVery good post
By Rafaela
Very good i like so much this music!!
ResponderExcluirLaura
I love this video, the song is very nice!!
ResponderExcluirAna Clara
I love the video and the song is very nice!!!!!!
ResponderExcluirBy Ana Clara
The video is very nice the music too
ResponderExcluirlove music by shakira
good idea
Ma
:3