domingo, 18 de setembro de 2011

Duet

 The name of this song is Airplanes and it is sung by Bob and Hayley Williams. I love this song, I tried to translate it and the music is beautiful. The girl who sings this song perticipa the band, this band is called Paramore. Several BOB makes duets with other music stars but he does not have a band. I love this song and I hope you like it. Kisses Juh Meirelles.



5 comentários:

  1. Julia
    I don't like B.O.B and Halley Williams so much but I think You did a very good work! And you wrote more than 50 words!!!
    Good idea,
    By Rafaela

    ResponderExcluir
  2. I like too much this song !!!!!!
    By Ana Carolina

    ResponderExcluir
  3. This music is very good but I don't like so much a music who a man sings a "rap" because, in my opinion, the music stay boring, but this music is soooooooooo good!:)

    By Isabela

    ResponderExcluir
  4. This song is very good , but the B.O.B in my opinion only spoils the musics.
    But the rest is so good i like so much this song
    Mah(marcela)

    ResponderExcluir
  5. I like this muisic,its so beautiful...But i dont like so much BOB...
    Great Video
    By Laura

    ResponderExcluir