quarta-feira, 28 de setembro de 2011

New York

This video is great because the song is exalent. New York is a realy big city and it is preety. I wanted to go there. luigi

3 comentários:

  1. I never went to New York but I would like to go. I think NY is a very big city. All the people who went say New York is the best city of the world. (In my opinion is Paris). I would like sooooooooooooo much to go!!! My friends tell me lots of things about the city; the pleces, the food, the museums.


    By Isabela

    ResponderExcluir
  2. I went to New york and i visit many places of these video , when i see it i remember my days in New york.It's a big beautiful city,the food is delicious but a little bit fatty .Good video
    Mah(marcela)

    ResponderExcluir
  3. I never went to New York,but i love so much.I think this music is so fantastic.New York are a big beautiful city...
    Great Video!!
    By Laura

    ResponderExcluir