This is themost famousBeatles songand the musicthat I likethem.This songhas been playedby otherfamousmusiciansas guitaristSlash.I hope you enjoyand this is thelink -http://www.vagalume.com.br/the-beatles/in-my-life.html
All the people say: "Old musics are boring" but, in my opinion, the people don't like old music because they never listen this musics or they're not accustomed with this tipe of music. The most part of the people don't want new (or old) musics or tipes of musics, they just want the same music and the same singer. They don't want to know new musics. If you listen a music a litlle times, you is going to accostumed. In the first time, all the old musics like boring. I'm not a holy, I don't like a lot of musics and I'm not saying you have to like all the musics. I'm just saying the people don't like lots of musics because they don't want to like. Some people say they don't like a music, but, they don't want to say they like the music because they think they will be a joke. I like the music who Pedro puts.
Pedro, this music isn't so bad like you said it was. Almost all old songs are a little bad yeah? Good video
ResponderExcluirBy Rafaela
Oh, i don't like The Beatles only 3 musics , and all of the other are so boring and pedro you don`t put your name
ResponderExcluirkkk
good idea
Mah
:B
All the people say: "Old musics are boring" but, in my opinion, the people don't like old music because they never listen this musics or they're not accustomed with this tipe of music. The most part of the people don't want new (or old) musics or tipes of musics, they just want the same music and the same singer. They don't want to know new musics. If you listen a music a litlle times, you is going to accostumed. In the first time, all the old musics like boring. I'm not a holy, I don't like a lot of musics and I'm not saying you have to like all the musics. I'm just saying the people don't like lots of musics because they don't want to like. Some people say they don't like a music, but, they don't want to say
ResponderExcluirthey like the music because they think they will be a joke. I like the music who Pedro puts.
By Isabela
I like The Beatles,but i dont like so much this music...But I dont think all the old music are boring...
ResponderExcluirGood Video
By Laura